Ardex UI 740 Flexbone Uncoupling Membrane
Flexbone UI 720 Floating Uncoupling Membrane - Perfect for Porcelain, Ceramic, Quarry, and Natural Stone Tiles
The Flexbone UI 720 Uncoupling Membrane is a revolutionary, loose-laid floating system that provides 100% uncoupling for tile contractors and home remodelers. This membrane's separation from the underlying substrate results in significant time and cost savings through minimal required substrate preparation. With its unique bone-shaped pattern and GripLock Technology for the highest level of mortar-to-membrane bond strength, this membrane is perfect for use with porcelain, ceramic, quarry and natural stone tiles.
- PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT: Now with added ventilation channels
- Prefill with just one pass
- High load-bearing uncoupling membrane
- Ideal for large format tile and stone in heavy traffic areas
- For use with porcelain, ceramic, quarry, and natural stone tiles
- Helps prevent grout joint and tile damage from substrate movement
- Higher shear and tensile bond strengths than comparable uncoupling membranes (independent tests at MPA Wiesbaden, Germany)
- Suitable as a waterproofing membrane
- For use in high-stress areas, such as shopping malls, airports, office buildings, hospitals, etc.
- For use over wooden or concrete substrates
- Can be prefilled with ARDEX Liquid BackerBoard® Self-Leveling Underlayment
Size and Coverage Available
1/8″ (3 mm) Uncoupling Mat – 39″ wide x 65.6′ long (1 m wide x 20 m long) roll
Coverage of 215 sq. ft. (20 sq. m) per roll
1/8” (3 mm) Uncoupling Mat – 39” wide x 16.4’ long (1 m wide x 5 m long) roll
Coverage of 54 sq. ft. (5 sq. m) per roll
Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies.