ARDEX FLEXBONE® HEAT CABLES
Embrace Warmth and Efficiency with Ardex FLEXBONE Heat Cable
Create the coziest spaces with Ardex FLEXBONE Heat Cable, an engineered solution to floor heating. Its design featuring aluminum tubing and FEP cable insulation promotes optimal heat distribution across stone or tile flooring while ensuring energy efficiency. Working harmoniously with FLEXBONE In-Floor Heating Membrane, it delivers radiant warmth to wet or dry areas decked in tile or stone. And with compatibility extending to wood, laminate, vinyl tile or carpet flooring when using K 60 ARDITEX Rapid Setting Latex Smoothing and Leveling Compound, it's truly a versatile choice.
ARDEX FLEXBONE® HEAT Cables are designed for use in the ARDEX FLEXBONE® HEAT Membrane. Offered in both, 120V and 240V versions, with cable length options ranging from 39 to 744 ft. (12 to 227 m) spools, FLEXBONE® HEAT Cables are UL certified and offer the highest level of construction and German design.
- Engineered with aluminum tubing and FEP insulation for optimal heat distribution
- Compatible with FLEXBONE In-Floor Heating Membrane for radiant heat
- Ideal for wood, laminate, vinyl tile, carpet, stone, or tile flooring
- Energy-efficient, requiring 11% less wattage per sq. ft.
- High-temperature resistant up to 401°F (205°C)
- Zero electromagnetic field emission due to aluminum tubing
- Accompanied by two-floor sensors for accurate heating
- Not intended for use in steam rooms
Cables are listed in square footage please refer to chart below for linear foot lengths. All cables are available in 120v and 240v except for 216 and 248 square foot cables.
|Model Number||Sq. Ft.||Linear Feet|
|UH 910-194 (240v Only)||194||569.23|
|UH 910-216 (240v only)||216||635.5|
|UH 910-248 (240v only)||248||744.75|