Ardex Fl Rapid Set, Sanded Grout
Experience High-Performance and Rapid Setting with Ardex FL Sanded Grout
Ardex FL Rapid Set Sanded Grout, is a high-performance, Portland cement-based, polymer-modified grout designed for versatility. Crafted to deliver a smooth finish on floor and wall tile joints from 1/16" to 1/2" wide, it's an excellent choice for porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic, mosaic, and most natural stone tiles. This freeze/thaw resistant, stain resistant, water repellent grout resists mold and mildew formation. Notably, ARDEX FL sets fast and is ready for foot traffic in a mere 90 minutes, proving ideal for interior, exterior, and submerged applications.
- High-performance, rapid-set grout ideal for floor and wall tile joints
- Excellent for porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic, mosaic, and most natural stone tiles
- Mold and mildew-resistant, and stain resistant for long-lasting results
- Fast setting, ready for traffic in just 90 minutes
- Suitable for commercial and residential applications, including swimming pools, showers, and kitchens
- No sealer is required, for straightforward application
- Suitable for interior or exterior use
- Easy to mix and apply – just add water
2 1/4 – 2 1/2 quarts (2.1 – 2.3 L) of water to one 25 lb. (11.3 kg) bag.
28 – 32 oz. (0.8 – 0.9 L) of water to one 10 lb. (4.5 kg) box.
*For smaller batches, use 4 parts powder to 1 part water by volume
- Pot Life: Approx. 30 minutes
- Working Time: Approx. 30 minutes
- Open to Traffic: 90 minutes
- Brinell Hardness
- 1 Day: 5,000 psi, 351.5 kg/sq. cm / 34.5 MPa
- 3 Days: 6,500 psi, 457. kg/sq. cm / 44.9 MPa
- 7 Days: 8,000 psi, 562.4 kg/sq. cm / 55.2 MPa
- 28 Days: 8,700 psi, 611.6 kg/sq. cm / 60. MPa
- VOC: 0
- Packaging:25 lb. (11.3 kg) net weight per bag. 10 lb. (4.5 kg) net weight per box
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave package exposed to sun.
- Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened.
- Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies