ARDEX TL 2000™ Fiber Reinforced, Self-Leveling Underlayment - 48 Piece Pallet
ARDEX TL 2000™: The Ultimate Solution for Above-Grade Floor Smoothing - 48 Piece Full Pallett
Unlock the secret to the perfect tile installation with ARDEX TL 2000™. Meticulously crafted for professionals, it's more than just an underlayment. Reinforced with high-performance fibers, it merges the strength of gypsum and Portland cements, providing a smooth, solid base for tile, stone, and other floor coverings. Designed especially for above-grade floors, it ensures an optimal flat and smooth surface over common substrates. For tile contractors and home remodelers seeking the best, the search ends here.
Opt for ARDEX TL 2000™ and elevate every tile and stone installation project. Order your full pallet now.
Mixing Ratio: 4.5 quarts (4.25 L) of water per 50 lb. (22.7 kg) bag
Coverage: 50 sq. ft. per bag at 1/8’’ (4.5 sq. m at 3 mm); 25 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4” (2 sq. m at 6 mm)
Coverage will vary depending on the texture of the surface being smoothed.
- Flow Time: 9 minutes
- Compressive Strength (ASTM C109/mod – Air cure only): 6,000 psi (420 kg/cm2) at 28 days
- Flexural Strength (ASTM C348): 1,600 psi (112 kg/cm2) at 28 days
- Walkable: 2 – 3 hours
- Install Flooring: Installation thicknesses of 1/8”: 24 hours; For installation thicknesses greater than 1/8”: When confirmed dry via mat testing (estimated 2 – 3 days)
- VOC: 0
- Packaging: 50 lb. (22.7 kg) bag
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to sun.
- Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened
- Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies. Also eligible for the ARDEX Tile and Stone Installation Systems SystemOne™ Warranty.