Grabo Brace Seal: Low-Profile Seal to Securely Grip Thin and Fragile Surfaces
Handle with Care: Grabo's Solution for Thin and Fragile Surfaces
Introducing the Grabo Brace Seal, a new solution for creating a secure vacuum on thin and fragile surfaces. This low-profile seal has a full silicone footprint that creates a strong brace against the material inside the vacuum chamber. With the Grabo Brace Seal, you can prevent your material from getting sucked in too much, which can cause it to pop, bend or break. This makes it a must-have tool for professionals who work with flexible materials such as plastic bags of concrete mix, agricultural feed, or soil.
With the Grabo Brace Seal, you can be assured that your fragile materials will be held securely in place without any risk of damage. This makes it an essential tool for professionals in the tile and home remodeling industry who work with thin and fragile surfaces. Don't take any chances with your materials, choose Grabo Brace Seal for a reliable and effective vacuum grip.
- Universal Compatibility: Fits all Grabo models, including GRABO and GRABO Pro lifter-20.
- Quality Material: Crafted from laminated SBR rubber foam sponge paired with silicone.
- Tailored Design: Ideal for smooth materials less than 6mm thick.
- Temperature Resilience: Operates effectively between 32℉
- Optimal Dimensions: Measures 11.5 x 6.9 x 0.53” ( 292.5 x 175.5 x 13.5 mm).
- Innovative Feature: Boasts patented technology design.