ARDEX X5™ Mortar, 64 Piece Pallet
Take Your Tiling to the Next Level with ARDEX X 5™ Tile and Stone Mortar, 64 X 40lb Bag Pallet
Experience versatility at its best with ARDEX X 5™, a highly flexible tile and stone mortar perfect for setting porcelain, quarry, ceramic, and most natural stone tiles. Engineered with polymer modification, this mortar works excellently on common interior surfaces, including exterior-grade plywood, as well as exterior concrete and masonry surfaces. With its superior sag resistance and creamy consistency, ARDEX X 5™ ensures easy application, offering a pot life of 3 hours and resistance to water and frost.
Step up your tiling game. Purchase the ARDEX X 5™ Tile and Stone Mortar now!
- Highly versatile tile and stone mortar, ideal for various applications.
- Suitable for setting porcelain, quarry, ceramic, and most natural stone tiles.
- Can be used on common interior surfaces, exterior-grade plywood, and exterior concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Provides excellent sag resistance and has a creamy, easy-to-apply consistency.
- Offers a 3-hour pot life and is both water and frost resistant.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI 118.4
- Meets or exceeds ANSI 118.11
- ISO Classification: C2TE
6 – 7 quarts (5.68 – 6.6 L) of water per 40 lb. (18 kg) bag
*For smaller batches, use 2.25 parts powder to 1 part water by volume
Example:, if you want to use 2.25 cups of powdered mortar adhesive, you should mix it with 1 cup of water
Approximate Coverage per 40 lb. (18 kg) bag:
1/4” x 1/4” x 1/4″ Sq. Notch Trowel; 80-90 sq. ft. (7.8-8.3 sq. m)
1/4” x 3/8” x 1/4” Sq. Notch Trowel; 60 sq. ft. (5.5 sq. m)
1/2” x 1/2” x 1/2″ Sq. Notch Trowel; 40 sq. ft. (3.7 sq. m)
- Open Time: Up to 10 – 15 minutes
- Pot Life: Approx. 3 hours
- Working Time: Approx. 15 – 20 minutes
- Time to Grout: Walls: 8 hours; Floors: 24 hours
- Colors: Gray, White
- VOC: 0
- Packaging: 40 lb. (18 kg) bag
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to sun.
- Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened
- Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies. Also eligible for the ARDEX SystemOne™ Warranty when used in conjunction with ARDEX grouts and ARDEX caulks.