Montolit Work bench for large format tiles Art. 300-20
Large Format Tile/Slab Work Bench
With the increasing demand for large format tile, Montolit has introduced a work bench designed to handle LFT and porcelain slabs. Art. 300-20 is a heavy-duty, aluminum and steel modular table that can attach to multiple work benches for work on even larger tiles.
- For use with gauged thin panel porcelain format tile cutters
- Work bench standard size is 71" (180 cm) by 45" (115 cm), with a height of 36" (91 cm) and weighs 75 lbs (34k g)
- Bench can be configured to accommodate larger or irregular sized tiles
- Each aluminum beam has a strip of special anti-slip rubber to avoid material slipping
- Modular workbench can attach to another 300-20 work bench for longer tiles/slabs
- Each leg can be adjusted for an ideal working level
- Adjustable rubber feet to create a level working surface and not allow the table to move during use
- Easy to disassemble and carry to each job
- Table max load: 180 kg / 396 lbs.
- Assembly required